- She was born about 1801 (range 1801-1803 from census records) in the province of New Brunswick
- She married Charles Howe, son of Lt. Caleb Howe UEL of the Queens Rangers and Esther Fairweather, on 20 Dec 1822 in Norton, Kings County, New Brunswick
- She appears in the Canadian census enumerations of 1851, 1861, 1871 and 1881 in Kings County, New Brunswick
- She is not found in 1891 census so it is assumed she died between 1881 and 1891
- She had had a large family: Robert, Caleb, Ann, Mary, William Small, George B., Esther, Charlotte Willard, and Joseph
- Her husband, Charles, died 7 Nov 1839 in Kings County, New Brunswick
So where have I looked (other than the obvious places)?
- Marriage records: "New Brunswick, Marriage Registers, 1789-1889" at https://familysearch.org/search/collection/2001063
- Land records: "New Brunswick, County Deed Registry Books, 1780-1930" at https://familysearch.org/search/collection/1392378
- Provincial Archives of New Brunswick web site including but not limited to "Daniel F Johnson's New Brunswick Newspaper Vital Statistics" and "Vital Statistics from Government Records (RS141)"
- Posts on Facebook groups and Ancestry message boards
- Google searches for references to her or her probable parents
So I put it out to all those other researchers, where should I look next? What other resources have I missed in my quest to find out who Hannah's parents are?